Class Schedule and links 1/19
Here is a link to our school website: https://www.worc-alc.org/
Here is our class page, where you can find lessons and resources:https://www.worc-alc.org/pre-ase-am
Student resources page:https://sites.google.com/view/walc/resource-center-home?authuser=0
Introduction powerpoint: https://www.worc-alc.org/node/680
Today in class, we will:
1. Answer the journal prompt "Tell me about yourself." What would you say?
2. Fill out the elevator speech worksheet attached to this email.
Elevator pitch - a quick synopsis of your background and experience - who you are, what you do, and what you want to do (goals) - short enough to present during a brief elevator ride.
3. 6 Way Paragraph reading comprehension passage: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_fxpYxUUhz9Fxn_bIRkTEDnKHolnC3Ir/view?usp=sharing
4. Dividing fractions mathisfun.com page: https://www.mathsisfun.com/fractions_division.html
5. Independent work time for the rest of class on mathisfun.com
(scroll to the bottom of the pages for sample problems, answers included.)