2/9/23 Thursday Click here
It's homework time! Let's start working !
1) If you did not complete your draft elevator speech, please do that first!
1) Click on the file “Read Karnchana ” and read Karnchana’s elevator pitch letter. Then click on the file “Answer questions 1-8 about “Karnchana” and complete the comprehension questions.
2) Click on the links “On-line practice: present perfect tense irregular verbs & gap fill-in present perfect tense “.
3) For practice with pronunciation and to help with memorizing/remembering irregular verbs in the past participle form, record yourself reading the list below. Send me your recording through What's App so I can listen to it.
go-went-gone give-gave-given eat-ate-eaten
wear-wore-worn fall-fell-fallen get-got-gotten
take-took-taken drive-drove-driven meet-met-met
be-was-been have-had-had write-wrote-written
4) Choose one of the above verbs and write a sentence in the simple present, simple past, and present perfect tense.
For example: do-did-done
I do my homework ever day after English zoom class. (present)
I did my homework Tuesday after English zoom class at 12:30. (past)
I have done my homework every day since September. (present perfect)
Thanks for continuing to practice and improve your English skills by completing your homework assignments !
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Good luck with these assignments.